Narendra Modi is present Chief Minister of Gujarat State, he is one of the non corrupt politician in India .
Narendra modi is only responsible for the high development of Gujarat state, to which all india is proud of it .
He was born in a middle class family in Vadnagar. He is a member of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) since childhood, and also an active politician since early in life. He holds a master’s degree in political science. In 1998, he was chosen by L. K. Advani, the leader of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), to direct the election campaign in Gujarat as well as Himachal Pradesh.
Works Done by Narendra Modi .a Chief Minister, Modi started various ‘yojanas’ or plans. This includes:
- Panchamrut Yojana, a five-pronged strategy for an integrated development of the state,
- Sujalam Sufalam, a scheme to create a grid of water resources in Gujarat in an innovative step towards water conservation and its appropriate utilization.
- Krishi Mahotsav – agricultural research labs for the land
- Chiranjeevi Yojana – To reduce infant mortality rate
- Matru Vandana – Providing preventive and curative services under the Reproductive and Child Health Programme
- Beti Bachao – Campaign against female infanticide to improve sex ratio
- Jyotigram Yojana – Provide electricity to every village
- Karmayogi Abhiyan – To educate and train government employees
- Kanya Kelavani Yojana – To encourage female literacy and education
- Balbhog Yojana – Midday meal scheme for students to encourage school attendance from poor backgrounds.